Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Radio-Silent for 6 months then BLAM!---BlogSpot Exclusive!

I haven't posted on here in a very long time, so I thought I'd stalk some of the old blogs I follow, lots of great stuff to find on there that I've been missing, and also post something of my own that nobody (well, almost nobody) has seen.

I'm jumping back for a bit to a more standard comic style in both inking & layout and this is a preview of the 4 page story for RZH (that's Russian Zombie Hat incase you've been living under a rock) Summer Fun 2014.

If you want to see more pranks and if that little bully jerk gets what he deserves, look out for it online this month!


...this preview is actually SO exclusive, that these panels are specially made just for the preview, they're not an excerpt! -- just sayin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment